Sunday, August 27, 2006

Engagement Party!

Last night was our engagement party! It went really well :-)

We had it at the Royal Exchange Hotel in Marrickville. The weather was great, and the venue was really nice, and our guests were awesome!

Many thanks to my mum and grandma for the cakes, my family for being so helpful on the night, to Dennis Building for the drinks tab, and to everyone for coming along to celebrate our engagement with us. We had a really great time and I hope everyone else did too :-)

5 comments:

Northwest Territories Travel Guide said...

Yeah it is a great and nice article looking forward to have such article it is so useful. Feel free to check out my site yellow page when you got time.

Yukon Business Telephone Directory said...

It is very interesting article and quite impressive and more informative and looking forward to read such article. I would love some feedback on my site Yukon when you got time

essay order said...

Yep, I love dancing...it takes great part of my life
Thank you so much for starting this. I look forward to those yet to come. I thought ot was presented very thoroughly and the pics are excellent. Way to go! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you forBuy Diablo 3 items starting off this specific. My partner and i expect those but ahead. I thought ot had been offered incredibly thoroughly and also the pictures are great. Approach to take! Guild Wars 2 Gold kaufenMaintain the truly great work!

Unknown said...

Nice post! Can’t wait for the next one. Keep stuff like this coming. Nice Post keep it up.

Asus - N55SL-DS71 15.6" LED Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-2670QM 2.20 GHz - Black

Asus - 11.6"ZENBOOK Ultrabook 4 GB Memory and 128 GB Solid State Drive - Aluminum Silver

Asus - 13.3" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive - Hot Pink

Asus - 11.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive - Radiant Silver

Asus - 15.6" Notebook 8 GB Memory - 500 GB Hard Drive - Black